Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Life Lesson: Know What To Ignore


Life Lesson: Know What To Ignore

Know what to ignore. I have said it is important to celebrate something about your life, anything and you’ll best accomplish that be you knowing what to ignore. It is imperative that we have the right perspective about life, because how we react to life is entirely up to us. On the other hand, know what not to ignore is vitally important, like those people who love and care for us, those who misses us and those who want the best for us.

Whatever you do in life, people are going have something to say. People are going to criticize you regardless of how you plan to spend your time here and as I told my student after his finals today not to waste time on things that don’t matter.

 It’s my pleasure to share life lessons with my students especially when I have the opportunity to meet with them in a one and one encounter. Provided that, I then told him what a friend of mine told me the other day about the higher the monkey climb the more the monkey exposed.

I went on to say to him, the more you do in life the more people may talk about you and that is why it is imperative you know what to ignore. Furthermore, ignoring the critics is one thing but another important thing is to learn to ignore your own doubts, fear and limiting beliefs that you may have developed over time. Focus on what serves you.

 Have a bless one!

#MosesToday(FACEBOOK)
@sesmoyd (TWITTER)

No comments:

Post a Comment