Thursday, July 23, 2015

I WILL DIRECT MY FOCUS!!!!!!


The lack of focus can cause people to neglect their responsibility and it can also confuse others.

Distractions are all around us but to make the best of our time and resources we have to learn how to direct our focus on the things that really are clearly in line with our goals. We must understand that even if something is similar or related if it is not our intended goal it is a distraction.

“You can do anything as long as you have the passion, the drive, the focus, and the support.“ 

Being focused is a requirement for success and although the journey can be rigorous at times we still have to maintain our focus despite how tempting the distractions are.

In fact, our perception on life is a result of our focus. That is to say, if we focus on the positive in and around our lives, our perception will be positive. If we focus on the negative our perception on life will be negative.

“I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest.

However, directing our focus is more than what is happening around us. We should be focusing on the things that we want to get done. By doing so, we’ll be able to achieve our objective.

“Goals provide the energy source that powers our lives. One of the best ways we can get the most from the energy we have is to focus it. That is what goals can do for us; concentrate our energy.”

For me, when I was unable to focus on a specific task I realized that I lose my motivation faster. Upon learning how to focus which came as a result of knowing exactly what I wanted to do, I then realized that I was able to stick with what I was doing longer. In fact, I see it through to the end. It is the direct focus that will help us to avoid the unnecessary distractions that will only take us off course.

What I also found interesting upon deciding to focus was a lot more distractions. I believe life test us at times to see how serious we are about the things we want. Don’t lose focus.

Our focus changes our outlook on life. When our outlook changes, our behavior changes too.

@Sesmoyd on twitter #MosesToday on facebook @Moresaysgn on IG


 

No comments:

Post a Comment